Submitting an Abstract
GCNZ19 encourages oral and poster contributions covering different aspects of green and sustainable chemical science and technology, in particular those that tackle global issues and problems that impact on sustainability.
- We are accepting abstracts for poster presentations (deadline: 15 October). The deadline for abstract submission for oral presentations has passed.
- Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference. The registration deadlines are 10 October (Oral) and 8 November (Poster).
- Abstracts cannot contain more than 250 words in the main body of the abstract.
- Please use the abstract template for abstract submission.
- Please follow the link here for abstract submission.
Email notification of decisions will come shortly after the expiry of the abstract submission deadline. The notification will include specific presentation instructions.
The recommended size for poster presentation is A0. Velcro will be available to fix the poster to poster boards.