Submitting an Abstract
Green Chemistry New Zealand 2017 encourages oral and poster contributions covering different aspects of green and sustainable chemical science and technology, in particular those that tackle global issues and problems that impact on sustainability.
– Abstracts can be submitted for either oral or poster presentation.
– Please note that some requests for talks may need to be moved to poster presentations.
– You must register and pay for your registration before submitting an abstract.
– Abstracts cannot contain more than 250 words in the main body of the abstract.
– Please use the abstract template for abstract submission.
The abstract submission deadline is 1 November 2017. Please note that your abstract will not be included in the programme if you do not pay for your registration.
Abstract submission is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about late abstract submission.
Email notification of programme decisions will come shortly after the expiry of the abstract submission deadline and the working program will be posted to the web site. The notification will include specific presentation instructions.
The recommended size for poster presentation is A0. Velcro will be available to fix the poster to poster boards.
Two poster prizes, sponsored by the Royal Society of Chemistry journals Green Chemistry and Sustainable Energy & Fuels, will be awarded during the Conference. All posters presented in the Conference will be considered for this award.